Insanely easy 4 step budget
Everything you need to know about the perfect budget and nothing you don't.
Here is my insanely easy 4 step Budget Masterclass!
In this class, you will learn how to quickly create a legit budget that will help you with three major pitfalls.
This comprehensive class has 4 sections that will cover everything from how to budget as a couple to overcoming money shortages without increasing your income.
I am giving you what you ought to know about budgeting. You will get three parts of online video training, that you will have access to anytime of the day, no matter where you are as long as you have an internet connection!
In this class you will learn:
Section 1 -Overview of Course
- Learn about how I overcame eviction, job loss and more to purchase within a year
- Pretest to assess your current understanding of budgeting
Section 2-Get Smart about the Budget
- Discover the difference between wants and needs and how it impacts your financial foundation
- Understand how to set SMART goals and create your own goals for budgeting success
- Learn now to budget two person income no matter who makes more
- Master the 50/30/20 budgeting method through video and self paced activities
Section 3-The Automatic No budget Budget
- Stop living paycheck to paycheck with the automatic NO budget budget that works if you do! Focuses and teaches this automated budgeting method. You can successfully pay your bills, reduce your debt and live without robbing Peter to pay Paul!
- Learn how to set up your bank accounts to be able to set you bills and forget it
Section 4- Overcoming Budgeting Woes
- 15 ways to make more money without increasing your income
- 5 Ways to increase your income without quitting your day
- Learn daily budget busters and how to overcome them
- Learn my go to budgeting hacks that are simple, effective and easy
Courses Included with Purchase
Original Price: $0
Don't take my word for it, Take theirs...Read our reviews below
"Shann is excellent and very professional. She gives it to you straight; she told me what I needed to hear, not what I what I wanted to hear. She's also great with the credit repair process. I had many items removed that were negatively affecting my credit. Because of her work, I was able to refinance my car and save $60 per month on my payments. I would recommend Shann to anyone looking to gain results."
"I am really happy with the service, it is affordable , well worth the money. I was able to get a 2017 Toyota Camry after two months of service without cosigner. I have establish credit and able to save money. Shannon was very polite and trustworthy."
"She is awesome. No sugar coating, straight to business but with care. You feel the passion she has to help you reach your goals. I have adopted her into my family. Lol but seriously she is great at what she does."
"Love the honesty! All strait talk. No jargon. No mumbo jumbo. Just the facts. Quick clean help."
"Today I sat with Shan in her Credit Repair course. Her course is very upfront and informative. One of the best decisions I made. She answered all our questions and gave breakdowns as well.... If you want to repair your credit for future goals come see Shan."
"Very professional and informative.... is there when you need them! I would recommend them anyone."
"Very informative, up front and straight to the point, and all the information was beyond helpful and good. She is very knowledgeable. I recommend people to try her service especially if you're trying to become a first time homebuyer."
Hey there! I am Shannon, Certified credit counselor, realtor and momprenuer. After working in corporate America for a few years she learned that she had a passion for personal finances, credit and real estate. It helped that life threw her a one two punch and guided me there. You see 11 years ago Shannon started in housing and naturally progressed until we found ourselves evicted with 2 little people and limited options. Within a year they were able to purchase our first home. Having worked in the housing industry for over a decade, Shannon used her experience as a Housing and Certified Credit Counselor to help numerous families reach their home buying or selling goals. She believes educated consumers make better decisions and holds regular classes to teach first time buyers and sellers how to successfully complete the settlement. Her desire is to help every willing client by being a sounding board. When Shannon is not helping clients, she is giving back to her community. Whether it be teaching financial literacy to local students, volunteering at her Church or teaching others how to reach their goals, Shannon loves to teach. She is a home cook, sport’s mom and dog enthusiast that loves to travel with her husband, Carlos and their children.